Luz Maria Romero Villalta, Project Manager
Luz provides leadership training, computer and communications support to our team of parataxonomists by conducting workshops and traveling throughout ACG to provide on-site support. When she is not working with her team (such as in the above photo) she is an avid bicyclist.
- Entered “Servicio de Parques Nacionales de Costa Rica” in 1981 (National Park Service)
- Worked at the following National Parks of Costa Rica:
Manuel Antonio National Park 1981
Poás Volcano National Park 1984
Cahuita National Park 1987
- Manager of “Programa Educación Biológica (PEB)” 1988 - 2008 (Biology Educational Program) at “Area de Conservación Guanacaste”
- Coordinator: “From the tropical forest to you..." Manager of parataxonomists and database development JRS Biodiversity Foundation Grant to Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund, Area de Conservacion Guanacaste, 2011-2013.
- Bachelors degree in Education